Western Association of Food and Drug Officials J. Jos Campioni Scholarship
Website: Western Association of Food &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp; Drug Officials
The Western Association of Food and Drug Officials (WAFDO) proudly continues the tradition of granting a $2,000 scholarship to a deserving scholar enrolled in a college or university within the WAFDO region:
Alaska, California, Montana, Utah, Saipan, Alberta, Colorado, Nevada, Washington, Arizona, Hawaii, New Mexico, Wyoming, British Columbia, Idaho, Oregon, Guam
- be juniors or seniors enrolled in a college or university within the WAFDO region; and
- be pursuing education in the career fields of environmental health, food science, drugs, pharmacology, cosmetics or medical devices.
- US Citizen
- Permanent Resident
- International or Other Visa Status
- Complete application;
- biographical sketch and a statement regarding your choice of major and future career plans
- One copy of your official college transcript; and
- Two letters of recommendation.
1900 5th ST NW, Great Falls, MT 59404