Baden-Wurttemberg Stipendium Work Immersion Study Program
The Baden-Württemberg STIPENDIUM for Vocationally Qualified People "Work Immersion Study Program" (WISP) is a funded, three-month work-study immersion program exclusively for college students in vocational fields to gain experience of: business structures and management concepts that are related to industries in Southwest Germany. The scholarship also helps students, improve their German language skills, and experience German culture firsthand.
The program starts in June with a one-month language course at the Carl Duisberg Centrum, a language school in Radolfzell, Germany, followed with a two-month internship in a business or technical field that concludes in August. Internships are in the German state of Baden-Württemberg and are customized to participants’ career fields.
- €1,000 per month to cover travel expenses, food, and accomodation
- Allowance of max. €500 to cover language courses
You require the following documents for your application:
• Curriculum vitae
• Motivation letter
• Certificate with grades
• Possibly references from employers
• Possibly language certificate
• Qualified people working or living in Baden-Württemberg will solely be regarded in the selection process.
• When all formal requirements have been satisfied, the invitation to an interview is issued in the scholarship committee.
• The suitable scholarship holders are selected by the members of the scholarship committee.
• On the basis of these selections, the Baden-Württemberg Stiftung decides on the award of the scholarships.
- Us Citizen
- Permanent Resident
Baden-Württemberg Stiftung gGmbH