Women in International Trade (WIIT) Scholarship
Website: WIIT Charitable Trust
The Trust has launched a Scholarship Initiative to support graduate and undergraduate women studying International Trade who show promise as Future Global Leaders. This merit-based scholarship is awarded twice per year and works to encourage women to pursue their interests in International Trade and Global Development.
Applicants must meet the following criteria. No exceptions will be considered.
- Be a women and currently enrolled at an accredited U.S. university or college, either full-time or part-time (undergraduate and graduate students are eligible);
- Have demonstrated interest in International Trade;
- Each recipient will also receive one free year of membership to WIIT;
- Note: Applications from relatives of the directors and officers of the Association of Women in International Trade, Inc. and members of the WIIT Charitable Trust Committee and the Selection Committee are not eligible for consideration.
- US Citizen
- Permanent Resident
- International or Other Visa Status
Find application details online at www.wiittrust.org
The Women in International Trade (WIIT) Charitable Trust is a 501(c)(3) organization created in 2001 to fund charitable, scientific, and educational activities in international trade. Its mission is to promote public knowledge and understanding of international trade and international business and strengthen the role of women therein by being a valued source of information and by globally sponsoring research, educational programs, and information-sharing activities. Our members are engaged in a variety of international trade careers, including business, U.S. and foreign government, and non-profit organizations.
WIIT Charitable Trust
204 E Street, NE Washington, DC 20002