Washington Wine Industry Foundation Scholarships
Website: Washington Wine Industry Foundation
The Washington Wine Industry Foundation offers several scholarships for students interested in the study of enology and/or viticulture. The Foundation is home to several scholarships created by and on behalf of Washington wine industry leaders because they believe in you, the future of our industry. This year, those scholarships include:
• Albert Don Memorial Scholarship
• Alliance of Women in Washington Wine Scholarship
• Foundation Scholarship(s)
• George & Susan Carter Scholarship
• Horse Heaven Hills Scholarships
• Walter J. Clore Scholarship(s)
You may quality for one or multiple scholarships. Either way, you only need to submit one application. Completed applications are reviewed by a Scholarship Committee, who makes a recommendation to the Foundation Board of Directors on awards.
- Scholarships may be used by a high school senior or graduate who is enrolled, or is planning to enroll, in a college or university viticulture and/or enology program.
- Recipients selected without regard to race, sex, color, ethnic origin, religious belief, marital status or physical handicap.
- Recipient is expected to maintain good academic standing during scholarship award period.
- US Citizen
- Permanent Resident
- International or Other Visa Status
Get application materials and instructions at https://washingtonwinefoundation.org/scholarships/
Questions? Call 509-782-1108 or email email@example.com.