Website: Tylenol Website
- 10 - $10,000 non-renewable Awards
- 30 - $5,000 non-renewable Awards
- Students may reapply each year as long as they continue to meet the eligibility criteria and are not past winners.
- The scholarships will be applied to tuition, fees, books, supplies and equipment required for course load.
- Institutions must be accredited, nonprofit two or four-year colleges/universities in the United States.
- A student may transfer from one institution to another and retain the award.
Applicants must meet all of the following criteria to be eligible for this scholarship:
- Be a resident of the 50 United States, Puerto Rico or the District of Columbia
- If the applicant is an undergraduate student: must have completed at least one year of undergraduate course study by the Spring of 2015 at an accredited two or four year college, university or vocational – technical school, and be able to provide proof of enrollment to a public health/health education, med school, nursing and/or pharmacy degree program
- If the applicant is a graduate student: must be able to provide proof of enrollment to a graduate program in public health/health education, med school, nursing and/or pharmacy degree program
- Must have one or more years of school remaining
- Employees of McNeil Consumer Healthcare Division of McNEIL-PPC, Inc., ISTS, Inc., their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and the families of each are not eligible.
- US Citizen
- Permanent Resident
- An independent selection committee will evaluate the applications and select the winners.
- The committee will consider:
- College GPA
- Academic records in public health/health education, med school, nursing and/or pharmacy
- Community Involvement/Volunteer Service
- Essay content
For additional information regarding the scholarship program contact ISTS by email at Tylenol@applyists.com or call (866) 851-4275(866) 851-4275 FREE.