ThinkSwiss Research Scholarship
Website: Think Swiss
ThinkSwiss Scholarships support highly motivated and qualified U.S. and Canadian undergraduate and graduate students to get a research experience or to participate in a summer school course in Switzerland. Learn more about the great opportunities that this program has to offer through the detailed information below and through some comments of former ThinkSwiss participants!
ThinkSwiss Research Scholarships
Undergraduate and graduate students wanting to do research at a public Swiss university or research institute for 2 to 3 months can apply for our ThinkSwiss research scholarship.
This program provides a monthly scholarship of CHF 1,600 (approx. USD 1,650) for a period of 2 to 3 months (CHF 4,800 maximum), which covers the majority of the average student’s living costs.
The scholarship is open to students of all fields.
To apply for a ThinkSwiss Scholarship you must:
- Currently be enrolled at an accredited US or Canadian university/college
- Be a graduate student or an undergraduate student who will have completed the sophomore year by the time the research stay in Switzerland begins
- Provide a written confirmation from a professor at a Swiss university that he/she will accept you fora research stay in his/her group
- US Citizen
- Permanent Resident
- International or Other Visa Status
Application forms, instructions and FAQs are available at https://thinkswiss.org/apply-now/
- Contact for students in the U.S.
Embassy of Switzerland in the United States of America
Office of Science, Technology, and Higher Education (OSTHE)
2900 Cathedral Ave NW
20008 Washington, D.C.
+1 (202) 745 7958