Print and Graphics Scholarship Foundation Scholarships
The Print and Graphics Scholarship Foundation (PGSF) is a not-for-profit, private industry directed organization that dispenses technical school, undergraduate and graduate fellowship assistance to men and women interested in a career in the graphic communications field.
PGSF has two main missions. First, to attract young people to the industry and inform them (and their parents, school advisors, etc.) of the wide variety of career opportunities available. Second, if they are pursuing post-secondary education in order to enter the field, we provide financial assistance to them.
The Foundation, along with its donors and sponsors, are working to build the future workforce of the graphic communications industry.
- You must have a 3.0 GPA or better.
- A full-time status. (Full-time status defined as someone who is registered in 12 or more credits per term)
- A student who is enrolled in a printing or graphic program at a technical school, college or university within the United States.
- Student must be pursuing a career in printing technology, printing management, or graphic communication.
Part-time students: Individuals who are currently employed by a graphic communications company and are seeking additional education are also eligible to apply.
The Scholarship Selection Committee of PGSF is comprised of college educators and industry leaders experienced in interpreting test scores, school records, and other pertinent information. The confidential file of every candidate who becomes a semifinalist in the competition is carefully reviewed. Scholarship candidates are judged on the basis of their academic records; recommendations offered from instructors, advisors, and employers; biographical records, which indicate academic honors; extracurricular interests, etc.
- US Citizen
- Permanent Resident
- International or Other Visa Status
- Your application must be completed and submitted by May 8, 2021.
- Two recommendations are required. Simply enter their email address and we will contact them for you. (Please give your referral enough time to submit before the application site closes).
- Your official transcripts or a copy of your official transcripts must be submitted through the application site.
For more information contact PGSF at 412-259-1740, toll free at 800-910-4283, or email pgsf @printing.org.