Pacific Region Garden Clubs Scholarship
Website: Pacific Region Garden Clubs
WASHINGTON, ARIZONA, CALIFORNIA, OREGON, NEVADA, IDAHO, ALASKA, HAWAII
One $1,000 scholarship is available for the 2020-2021 academic year. It will be given to full-time students in the junior or senior year of college, or in graduate school pursuing a Master’s Degree. Sophomore students may make application for their junior year. No doctoral program students may apply.
- Applicant must be a legal resident of the state through which he/she applies and must send the application to the State Garden Club Scholarship Chairman. Refer to the list of State
- Applicant may attend his or her choice of a U.S. college or university, in or out of state.
- Applicant must major in Horticulture, Floriculture, Landscape Design, Conservation, Forestry, Botany, Agronomy, Plant Pathology, Environmental Control, City Planning, Land Management, Alternative Energy or related subjects.
- Applicants must have at least a 3.25 GPA (on a 4.0 point scale) to apply. Complete official academic transcripts (including the Fall 2019 semester) from all colleges and universities attended
must be included.
- Undergraduate students must have at least 12 graded hours of classes per semester. Graduate students must submit official transcripts for all Graduate and Undergraduate work.
- US Citizen
- Permanent Resident
• Official transcripts (including last semester attended)
• Personal letter which discusses your educational background, career goals, financial need and
commitment to your chosen field of study
• Three letters of recommendation covering your scholastic ability, character and work-related
• The Financial Aid Form, signed by you and the Financial Aid Officer
• List of activities/honors
• Please send in one packet to your State Scholarship Chairman postmarked by the deadline.