National Society Daughters of the American Revolution Scholarships
Website: Daughters of the American Revolution
Each year the National Society Daughters of the American Revolution (DAR) awards multiple scholarships to students showing dedication to the pursuit of higher education in diverse areas of study including history, economics, law, political science, medicine, nursing, occupational and physical therapy, elementary and secondary education, chemistry, math, science and English.
The DAR Scholarship Committee awards scholarships to qualified applicants regardless of race, religion or sex. All applicants must be United States citizens. All multi-year scholarships, typically renewable up to four years, must be for consecutive years of attendance at an accredited college or university in the United States. The only exception is the American Indian Scholarship that is available for students pursuing vocational training.
Specific Scholarship Links:
- General Scholarship Information
- General Scholarship
- Daughters and Sons of DAR Members Scholarship
- History, Economics, Government & Political Science Scholarships
- Medical, Nursing and Occupational/Physical Therapy Scholarships
- Elementary and Secondary Teacher Education Scholarships
- Specific Scholarships
- American Indian Scholarships
DAR’s scholarships are awarded and judged without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, or disability.
- Applicants must be citizens of the United States.
- Applicants must attend or plan to attend an accredited college or university in the United States.
- All multi-year scholarships, typically renewable up to four years, must be for consecutive years of attendance.
- Awards are based on academic excellence, commitment to the field of study, and/or financial need, or other restrictions on specific scholarships.
- Awards are placed on deposit with the recipient’s college or university and any unused portion shall be returned to the DAR.
- Applicants are only eligible to receive one scholarship from the DAR.
- US Citizen
To Apply For DAR Scholarships
The scholarship application portal is now open. The portal will is open for the coming academic year, 2023, from November 1, 2022 through January 31, 2023 at 11:59 pm (Hawaii Time). To access the DAR Scholarship Committee's online application portal, click here.
To learn more: firstname.lastname@example.org