National Press Photographers Foundation Scholarships
NPPF scholarships are awarded to encourage those with the talent and dedication to photojournalism and who need financial help to continue their studies. These awards are directed toward those studying full-time or returning to college. Please go on the website: https://nppf.org/nppf-scholarships-grants-and-awards/ for more information on the scholarships listed below.
Bob Lynn Grant – $4,000
Bob Baxter – $2,000
Reid Blackburn – $2,000
Rich Clarkson Founders Scholarship – $2,000
Bob East – $2,000
Kit C. King – $2,000
Jimi Lott – $2,000
Sony's Photojournalism Scholarship – $2,000
NPPF Still and Multimedia – $2,000
NPPF TV News – $2,000
Advanced Storytelling Workshop Award – $1,000 plus waiver of registration fee
Yoder News Video Workshop – $1,000
College Photographer of the Year International
- Be currently enrolled full-time in an accredited four-year college or university in the U.S. or Canada or have been accepted at a four-year institution to complete suspended studies.
- Provide evidence of an aptitude for photojournalism as well as academic ability and financial need.
- Provide grade point average as an indication that applicant can successfully complete college studies.
- Explain financial need.
- Use the scholarship at the beginning of the next semester. Otherwise, it will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate candidate.
- US Citizen
- Permanent Resident
- International or Other Visa Status
Detailed application instructions are at https://nppf.org/scholarship-competition/
For questions about scholarships, please contact Dr. James W. Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org.