Jack Kent Cooke Undergraduate Transfer Scholarship
Website: Jack Kent Cooke Foundation
The Jack Kent Cooke Foundation’s Undergraduate Transfer Scholarship honors excellence by supporting outstanding community college students with financial need to transfer to and complete their bachelor’s degrees at the nation’s top four-year colleges and universities.
Each award is intended to cover a significant share of the student’s educational expenses – including tuition, living expenses, books and required fees – for the final two to three years necessary to achieve a bachelor’s degree. Awards vary by individual, based on the cost of tuition as well as other grants or scholarships he or she may receive.
To be eligible for the Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Undergraduate Transfer Scholarship, at a minimum, applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Sophomore Status – Be a current student at an accredited U.S. community college or two-year institution with sophomore status by January 1, 2021, or a recent graduate (since spring 2016).
- Fall College Enrollment– Plan to enroll full-time in a baccalaureate program at an accredited college or university in fall 2021.
- GPA– Have a cumulative undergraduate grade point average of 3.50 or better on a 4.0 scale (or the equivalent).
Demonstrate unmet financial need –We will consider applicants with a maximum annual gross income of $95,000. During the selection process, the Foundation will conduct a full financial review which will take into account all income and assets of the student and the student’s parents.
- No previous enrollment or attendance at a four-year institution – Students who have attended a four-year institution in the past are not eligible for this scholarship.
- If you started at a four-year institution, but did not complete a semester of full-time study, then you may be eligible. Please contact us to verify your eligibility.
- Students who have already transferred to a four-year institution or plan to transfer to start during the spring 2021 semester are also not eligible for this scholarship.
- US Citizen
- Permanent Resident
- International or Other Visa Status
Application information can be found on the website.
Jack Kent Cooke Foundation
44325 Woodridge Parkway
Lansdowne, Virginia 20176
If you have questions regarding the scholarship application process or materials for the following programs, please call 1-800-310-4053, or