Institution of Industrial Engineers Scholarships and Fellowships
IISE's scholarship and fellowship program is in place to recognize graduate and undergraduate industrial engineering students for academic excellence and campus leadership.
- Be active Institute members as reflected on or before your October chapter roster. New member applications must be completely processed prior to the end of September in order for students to be eligible (exception: IISE membership is not required for the John L. Imhoff Scholarship).
- Be enrolled full time in graduate or undergraduate industrial engineering programs.
- Have an overall point-hour average of 3.40 on a scale of 0 - 4.00. Graduate students must have had a 3.40 average as undergraduates to qualify.
- Must have a graduation date of May/June 2022 or later.
- US Citizen
- Permanent Resident
- International or Other Visa Status
Applications and specific award information is available online.
Students may not apply directly for any scholarships with the exception of the Vinod and Gail Sahney Scholarship. They must be nominated by IE department heads or faculty advisors and nominations must be submitted to the Institute headquarters by Nov. 15. Scholarship nominations open Sept. 1.
Deadline exception: The Vinod and Gail Sahney Scholarship deadline is Dec. 31
Students will be sent an application package to complete and return to IISE. Applications must be postmarked on or before Feb. 1 with the exception of the SHS Scholarship, which must be postmarked and submitted by Dec. 15. Students will receive the application no later than Dec. 15. This applies to all scholarships and fellowships except the John L. Imhoff and John S.W. Fargher scholarships. All scholarships and stipends are in U.S. dollars.