Tiffany Green Operator Scholarship
Website: House of Blues
Music Forward, in partnership with Live Nation, Inherit the Music, Affinity Plus Federal Credit Union, and Governors Ball, is proud to be able to provide financial support to college juniors and seniors pursuing a career in music & live entertainment. Scholarships have been a part of Music Forward’s programs since our inception. The newest iteration of the program, established in 2016, has grown to 7 scholarships awarded annually totaling $60,000. Our scholarship program is one the few that are specifically designed to support students interested in the core aspects of the concert business.
- Applicant must be a full-time Junior or Senior, minimum of 60 credits earned, enrolled at an accredited college or university at the time of award, Fall 2019.
- Applicant must be pursuing a career in live entertainment. Field of study may include but is not limited to: live event operations, production, music engineering and/or other related fields.
- Applicant must be permanently residing in the U.S.
- Applicant must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or highter
- Live Nation employees and family members are eligible
- This is a one-time award to be paid directly to a qualified educational institution
- Permanent Resident
- Complete the Scholarship Application Form
- Provide a student copy of their college transcript to confirm GPA
- Provide proof of enrollment from the educational institution
- Provide two (2) letters of recommendation from non-Live Nation affiliated industry professionals and/or instructor(s).
- Write an essay on the unique value women bring to the live entertainment industry workforce. The essay should not exceed 500 words and should include the student's long-term professional goals within the entertainment industry.
- In addition to the application essay, the scholarship recipient will be required to write a final impact essay at the end of the school year updating the Live Nation on how the funds supported their scholastic journey and progress towards their long-term careers goals.