Fulbright Canada Mitacs Globalink Program
The Fulbright-MITACS Globalink is intended for US Students interested in coming to Canada to undertake advanced research projects for 10 to 12 weeks (between May and August) in their area of interest. Projects will be drawn from a broad cross-section of research topics covering all academic disciplines and students will be placed with a university research project and undertake research projects under the supervision of a professor. Students will be given the opportunity to take part in professional training and extensive opportunity for cultural, social, and recreational experiences.
- Be a US citizen, registered and currently studying at an accredited university located in the United States
- Be a full-time undergraduate student with one to three semesters remaining in their program as of Fall 2023
- Have a competitive grade point average
- Be able to spend 10 to 12 weeks in Canada between May and August
- US Citizen
TO APPLY, STUDENTS MUST PROVIDE
- A completed application form
- Unofficial University Transcripts in English
- A Curriculum Vitae (CV) max 2 pages
- 2 reference letters
- A personal statement / program rationale max 1 page
At a later stage a matching process will be required for candidates that have been pre selected for the award.
The program is competitive, and students are evaluated on a combination of factors including their academic record, application rationale, skills appropriate to the project, CV, and reference letters;
Phone: +1 1 613 688 5540