David Evans and Associates, Inc. Scholarships for Women and Minorities
Website: David Evans and Associates, Inc.
David Evans and Associates, Inc. (DEA) is pleased to offer up to five recipients merit-based scholarships of $3,000 to women and/or members of historically underrepresented segments of the US population.
Applicants must be students majoring and demonstrating exceptional promise in Civil Engineering (transportation, structural, land development, or environmental), Electrical Engineering, Surveying/Geomatics, Marine/Hydrographic Science, Landscape Architecture, Construction Engineering, Planning, or Natural Resources/Environmental Science.
- Must be enrolled in a college within the US for the academic year
- Must be enrolled in courses related to achieving a bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering (transportation, structural, land development, or environmental), Electrical Engineering, Surveying/Geomatics, Marine/Hydrographic Science, Landscape Architecture, Construction Engineering, Planning or Natural Resources/Environmental Science
- Must be a woman and/or a member of a historically underrepresented segment of the US population*
- Must have a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.5
- Must fully complete the application and submit a copy of your resume as well as a copy of your transcript with cumulative GPA by the closing date of June 30, 2022
* As defined by REALD for the Oregon Department of Human Services and Oregon Health Authority for people self-identifying as Hispanic and/ or Latino/a/x; Native Hawaiian and/or Pacific Islander; American Indian and/or Alaska Native; Black and/or African American; Middle Eastern and/or North African; and/or Asian.
- US Citizen
- Permanent Resident
- International or Other Visa Status
Visit https://www.deainc.com/dea-scholarships/ to download the application form and apply.
Your completed application, responses to questions, and resume, along with a copy of your most recent transcript and cumulative G.P.A. (unofficial transcripts are acceptable) must be submitted by June to be considered for the David Evans and Associates, Inc. academic year scholarship.
Email your information to Renata Whited at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact the scholarship administrator, Renata Whited, with questions at email@example.com.