College Fund/Coca-Cola Corporate Intern Program
The College Fund/Coca-Cola Corporate Intern Program consists of eight- to ten-week summer internships.
- Have and maintain a grade point average of at least 3.0 throughout Program participation.
- Be a sophomore majoring in chemistry, engineering, finance, human resources, information technology, communications, marketing or business (sales interest).
- Attend one of the participating colleges or universities. See the list at www.uncf.org
- Submit documentation to prove you are a U.S. citizen, Permanent Resident, Asylee, Refugee, or Lawful Temporary Resident under amnesty programs.
*International students may be eligible for this scholarship*
- US Citizen
The application must include:
- A one-page typed or printed personal statement.
- A recommendation letter from a faculty member that details your talents, interests and aspirations.
- A Spring official undergraduate transcript.
Candidates must interview with The Coca-Cola Company.
Recruitment is done on a campus by campus process- please check with the UW Career Center for recruitment sessions.
United Negro College Fund Coca-Cola Corporate Intern Program
Attn: Marquis Miller 8260 Willow Oaks Corporate Drive
P.O. Box 10444 Fairfax, VA 22031-8044