Avys Hathaway Endowment Award
Website: Seattle Metropolitan Club of Soroptimist International
The Avys Hathaway Scholarship Endowment Award, established by Soroptimist International of Seattle Metropolitan, is awarded to a single woman, head of household, from the Seattle community who is committed to attaining a higher education. Applicants for this award must meet the eligibility requirements specified below. The $3,000 scholarship is awarded based upon demonstrated need and is for the purpose of tuition and fees. The scholarship monies will be paid directly to the institution.
- Applicant must be a single woman, head of household, with primary financial responsibility for supporting a family (including children, siblings and/or parents);
- Enrolled or accepted in a course of study leading to a BS, BA, Masters, or Doctorate degree;
- Course of study must provide career advancement;
- Career goals must be clear and attainable within a reasonable period of time;
- Applicant must demonstrate financial need.
Previous Avys Hathaway Endowment Award recipients are ineligible to apply. Soroptimists and their immediate family are ineligible to apply. Not all applicants to the program will be selected as recipients.
- US Citizen
- Permanent Resident
- International or Other Visa Status
For additional information and application, please contact Awards Chair at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 206/285-2452.
Three references are required. To apply for the Avys Hathaway Endowment Award, please download the application.
Please send your application materials to: SISM, Attn: Awards, PO Box 2676, Seattle, WA 98111 OR email your application materials to: email@example.com.
- See more at: http://soroptimistseattlemet.org/programs/#sthash.g89wUSSS.dpuf
Soroptimist International of Seattle Metropolitan:Awards Committee P.O. Box 2676Seattle, WA 98111
For additional information or questions, please contact Awards Chair at: