SeniorAdvice.com Senior Caregiver Scholarship
We are offering a $2,000 scholarship to an eligible student who has been a caregiver for a senior friend or relative. One student, who will be attending college or university in the Spring, will receive $2,000 for tuition and/or books.
- Students must be attending a two or four year university or college in the Spring of 2019. They must have been involved in caregiving for a family member or friend.
- SeniorAdvice.com employees and their family members are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Submission of application is regarded as acknowledgement and adherence to the following agreement guidelines below.
- Application must be submitted by the deadline.
Email your completed questions and 2 required attachments (copy of transcript and video file) to firstname.lastname@example.org. More details on questions and attachments available on website: https://www.senioradvice.com/senior-caregiver-scholarship-spring-2019
The following information should be provided in the email:
- Full name
- Mailing address and street address, if different
- Phone number
- Email address
- Area of study
- Name and mailing address of the university or college accepted into for the Spring of 2019
- Anticipated date of university or college graduation
- Your current GPA (high school or university/college)
- Do you agree that your application materials may be used by SeniorAdvice.com via social media, on the World Wide Web, and other media to raise awareness about senior caregiving? Yes or no
- Scan and attach copy of current (high school or university/college) transcript
- Video file (.mov, .mp4, .avi, or .mpeg)(3 minutes maximum)
Selection criteria and process
Judging will be based on the following criteria, that include, but are not limited to:
- Quality of submission content.
- Impact the scholarship will make on the life of the student.
- Whether the applicant has addressed the application questions and satisfied the application guidelines.
Scholarship winners will be notified by February 1, 2020.
Director of Community Relations