Princess Grace Awards Program
Website: Princess Grace Awards Program
Dedicated to Identifying and Assisting Emerging Artists in Theater, Dance, and Film
Scholarships, apprenticeships, and fellowships give artists, who are at outset of their careers or early stages of professional development, the financial assistance and encouragement to focus on artistic excellence; and for nominating organizations monetary support eases fundraising challenges, directing resources toward the creative process.
- Theater: Scholarships for students at non-profit schools; apprenticeships and fellowships for artists at non-profit theaters.
- Playwriting: One fellowship for an individual playwright, including residency at New Dramatists.
- Dance: Scholarships for students at non-profit schools; fellowships for dancers at non-profit companies.
- Choreography: Fellowships for collaborations with non-profit dance companies.
Film and Animation: Scholarships for undergraduate or graduate thesis films (open to select film schools by invitation only).
Am I Eligible to Apply?
- All nominees must be U.S. citizens or have obtained permanent residency status.
- All nominees (except playwrights, who may apply individually through www.newdramatists.org), must be nominated by a school department chair/dean or company artistic director.
- Self-nominations are not allowed.
- The nominating organization must be a registered 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization.
- Scholarships, apprenticeships and fellowships must be completed in the United States.
- Non-professional high school students, please see FAQ's to learn more about eligibility.
- US Citizen
- Permanent Resident
Applications are accepted via the Princess Grace Foundation-USA’s online application module, and will be available in mid-January 2018.
Visit the website for guidelines and application details specific to each category: https://www.pgfusa.org/Awards-Program
Princess Grace Foundation-USA
150 East 58th Street, 25th Floor
New York, New York 10155