My Project Lamps Scholarship
Website: My Project Lamps
MyProjectorLamps.com announces a biannual scholarship and will award $500 to two students who best explore this topic:
Create a one page essay detailing your ideas about the use of multimedia and data visualization in K-12 classrooms. Explore modern teaching methods and propose specific ideas for visual and interactive presentation in K-12 classrooms for improved knowledge retention.
MyProjectorLamps.com is the leading online retailer of projector lamps, bulbs, and TV projection lamps in the United States alone. We are proud to offer high-quality projector lighting products to a diverse client base including educators, military personnel, religious organizations, and more.
- Currently enrolled as an undergraduate at a college or university in the U.S.
- Considered in "Good Standing" at current institution- i.e. not on academic probation or suspension.
- A minimum cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.0 or higher.
- Must follow or ‘LIKE’ the MyProjectorLamps Facebook page.
- Postmarked by October 31, 2015 for the Fall 2015 scholarship and by May 1st, 2016 for the Spring 2016 scholarship.
- All qualified applicants will be considered.
- Only written responses with your contact information will be considered.
- Other forms of responses/information (other than what is mentioned above) will not be considered: i.e resumes, recommendations, financial history, etc.
- Applicants must send a typed version of application (in the case of possible publishing, please save a digital copy).
- A transcript or statement of your GPA from your school must be included (unofficial transcripts are also accepted).
- Winners will be announced on the MyProjectorLamps Facebook page.
- A cover letter should be attached to all applications
- Attatch one printed image of the multimedia used in your classroom
- There is no application form or sheet
Please mail your application to the following address:
ATTN: Scholarship Awards
Suite 250, 1000 Lincoln Rd.
Miami Beach, FL, USA
My Projector Lamps International LLC