Building Industry Association of Clark County Scholarship
Website: BIA of Clark County
- All applicants must live in Clark County, Washington.
- The Building Futures Foundation scholarship & grant program is for students pursuing a career in the building industry.
- US Citizen
- Permanent Resident
- International or Other Visa Status
APPLICATION AVAILABLE ONLINE: http://biaofclarkcounty.org/scholarships/
- Applications shall include two letters of recommendation (e.g. professors, instructors, principals, deans, employers, personal acquaintances, etc.). It is highly recommended that these letters originate from academic department members, school officials, or teachers of classes related to your post-secondary major.
- Please attach an electronic copy of college/trade/technical/high school transcript or most recent grade report. Unofficial transcripts issued by an educational institution are acceptable.
- Selection criteria for this scholarship are as follows: financial need, academic relationship to the building industry, quality of application, grade point average and community service/extracurricular involvement/work experience.
- Applications must be submitted no later than July 1, 2021. All materials will become the property of the BIA. If you need to mail supporting documents outlined above, they must be received by July 1, as well.
Mail to: BIA of Clark County, ATTN: Andrea Smith, 103 E. 29th Street, Vancouver WA 98663.
Scholarship awards will be sent directly to the college, university, trade/technical school that the recipient will attend. Verification of enrollment must be submitted in order to release scholarship funds.
Questions should be directed to Andrea Smith, firstname.lastname@example.org or 360-694-0933.