Associated General Contractors (AGC) Foundation Scholarship
The AGC Education and Research Foundation offers undergraduate and graduate level scholarships to students enrolled in ABET or ACCE-accredited construction management or construction related engineering programs. Over $10 million in scholarships have been awarded to more than 4,000 students attending colleges and universities across the country. The criteria to apply for undergraduate and graduate scholarships outlines the eligibility to apply.
There are two very important things to remember:
1.) You must meet the criteria to apply as an Undergraduate or Graduate.
2.) Make sure that your recommenders (one teacher and one employer) know that you are requesting their recommendation. Your application is not considered submitted until all sections are complete and you hit the 'Submit' button at the bottom of the page. You will receive a confirmation email when your application has been submitted.
- US Citizen
- Permanent Resident
1. Applicant is responsible for ensuring that all of the following items are submitted by midnight EST November 1, 2020.
1. Completed application.
2. Evaluation form completed (online) by college faculty member.
3. Evaluation form completed (online) by an employment supervisor.
4. Official or unofficial transcript of college grades. Unofficial transcripts are accepted if they clearly indicate the academic institution and student's name. Text versions cut and pasted from the school's web site ARE NOT acceptable.
2. Spelling and grammar are important and will be considered in the review/rating process.
3. Incomplete application packages will NOT be considered.
The applicant is responsible for ensuring that all items listed below are submitted as one complete package to the AGC Foundation, by midnight EST on November 1, 2020.
1. Completed online application form and attachments/enclosures
2. One evaluation form completed by applicant's college academic advisor or faculty member (these are completed online and faculty members are given one week's grace period after the deadline but don't delay).
3. One evaluation form completed by a recent employer of the applicant (also completed online with one week's grace period).
4. Official or unofficial transcript of college grades (see Section VII of the application)
For more information, contact Paige Packard, Program Director, AGC Education & Research Foundation, by email email@example.com or by phone (703) 837-5387