Two Ten Higher Education Scholarships
Website: Two Ten Footwear Foundation
Two Ten Higher Education Scholarships are available to students who meet the eligibility requirements cited below. As a need-based Scholarship Program, awards are made based on financial need in addition to academic performance and personal character.
Students attending or planning to attend an accredited two or four year college, university, nursing or vocational/technical school for full or part-time study are welcome to apply. Awards of up to $3,000 annually are renewable for four years of undergraduate study.
- Applicants or their parents must have a minimum of two years’ employment in the footwear industry (1,000 hours over two years)
- Applicant must be a United States citizen or eligible non-citizen
- Applicant must be enrolled or about to enroll in an accredited two or four-year college, university, vocational/technical school or nursing school
- If you have additional questions about our Scholarship Program, please call International Scholarship & Tuition Services (ISTS) at (855) 670-ISTS or email email@example.com
- US Citizen
- Permanent Resident
- International or Other Visa Status
If you have further questions about the Scholarship Program, contact:
International Scholarship & Tuition Services (ISTS)
Phone: (855) 670-ISTS or