Leadership 1000 Scholarship
Website: College Sucess Foundation
The Leadership 1000 Scholarship awards funding to certain high school seniors attending eligible high schools or students enrolled in CSF’s College Services who are enrolled or planning to enroll in a Washington state college or university. The scholarship is renewable and available in amounts up to $5,000 per academic year for students who demonstrate financial need.
Scholars receive career and financial aid guidance as well as networking opportunities with CSF Alumni and scholarship donors to ensure they graduate with a college degree and achieve success in life.
To be considered for the Leadership 1000 Scholarship, students must:
- be a high school senior at one of the high schools on this page and on track to graduate by June
be a student enrolled in CSF College Services (includes all former CSF Achievers) attending an eligible Washington state college or university as a freshman, sophomore or junior in fall
- have achieved a minimum GPA of 2.50 through fall term
- plan to enroll at an eligible Washington state college or university starting fall
- have resided in Washington state for at least one year prior to enrolling in college
- have filed a FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) or the free Washington Application for State Financial Aid (WASFA)
- have a family income that doesn’t exceed the program’s requirement
Please note: International students, students on foreign exchange or visas and out-of-state residents are not eligible.
- US Citizen
- Permanent Resident
Timeline, guidelines and procedures are found online at: https://www.collegesuccessfoundation.org/scholarship/leadership-1000-scholarship/#application
The College Sucess Foundation (CSF) is a non-profit organization, located in Issaquah, Washington. The mission of CSF is to increase baccalaureate degree attainment of low-income students and students of color.
If you have technical difficulties, please contact the College Success Foundation Help Desk at 1.877.899.5001 or firstname.lastname@example.org .
If you have questions about deadlines and application, please contact Scholarship Services at 1.877.655.4097 or email@example.com.