Leadership 1000 Scholarship
Website: College Sucess Foundation
The Leadership 1000 Scholarship awards funding to certain high school seniors attending eligible high schools and who are planning to enroll in a Washington state college or university. The scholarship is renewable and available in amounts up to $5,000 per academic year.
Scholars receive career and financial aid guidance as well as networking opportunities with CSF Alumni and scholarship donors to ensure they graduate with a college degree and achieve success in life.
To be considered for the Leadership 1000 Scholarship, students must:
- be a high school senior at one of the high schools on this page and on track to graduate by June 2023
be a student enrolled in CSF College Services (includes all former CSF Achievers) attending an eligible Washington state college or university as a freshman, sophomore or junior in fall 2023
- have achieved a minimum GPA of 2.50 through fall 2022 term
- plan to enroll at an eligible Washington state college or university starting fall 2023
- have resided in Washington state for at least one year prior to enrolling in college
- have filed a FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) or the free Washington Application for State Financial Aid (WASFA)
- have a family income that doesn’t exceed the program’s requirement
Please note: International students, students on foreign exchange or visas and out-of-state residents are not eligible.
- US Citizen
- Permanent Resident
Timeline, guidelines and procedures are found online at: https://www.collegesuccessfoundation.org/scholarship/leadership-1000-scholarship/#application
The College Sucess Foundation (CSF) is a non-profit organization, located in Issaquah, Washington. The mission of CSF is to increase baccalaureate degree attainment of low-income students and students of color.
If you have technical difficulties, please contact the College Success Foundation Help Desk at 1.877.899.5001 or email@example.com .
If you have questions about deadlines and application, please contact Scholarship Services at 1.877.655.4097 or firstname.lastname@example.org.